How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
If you’re like us, you have a few “go to’s” that never let you down. A go-to line for closing a deal. A go-to move for an automatic bucket on the court. A go-to place to sooth your mind. The Legacy introduces some serious go-to power in a shoe wardrobe. It’s the full monte, the whole punch oxford design is timeless, extremely versatile & ready for any occasion.
Each pair of Legacy's comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handcrafted and made-to-order, ships in 3-4 weeks.