How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
Just because you want to take it casual doesn't mean you need to sacrifice the quality, fit & finish. This exclusive basketweave leather trainer continues the tradition of Caffaro craftsmanship that will be felt and seen. This last is among the most comfortable we have ever produced & the hand-stitched build by our Spanish craftsmen ensures prolonged wearability thru many seasons.
Each pair of Cayenne's comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handcrafted and made to order, and ships in 2-3 weeks.
We recommend sizing up to the nearest whole size.