How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
Where do we even start with this shoe. Our owners favorite. It looks good with any outfit. It is built for all day comfort. The striking marble patina pattern on this whole cut oxford coupled with the ridged edges of our sport sole simply cannot be replicated. The tan leather welt acts as the chef's kiss that pulls the whole design together. Business? Check. Casual? Check. Pleasure? Double check.
Each pair of Maverick's comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handcrafted and made to order.