How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
You know that late night meetup downtown? Or the party after that conference? Or that wedding reception circled on your calendar? These occasions call for suede, and this is when you slide into the Burbank. This loafer gives a relaxed feel and look for the upscale, semi formal setting. This shoe is built for the players, show stoppers, and the difference makers.
Each pair of Burbanks comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handmade and made to order, delivered in 3-4 weeks.