How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
Just because you want to take it casual doesn't mean you need to sacrifice the quality, fit & finish your feet require. This soft grain, painted leather trainer continues the tradition of Caffaro craftsmanship that will be felt and seen. This last is among the most comfortable we have ever produced & the hand-stitched build by our Spanish craftsmen ensures prolonged wearability thru many seasons. There are enough color options that require a personal collection.
Each pair of Carrera's comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handcrafted and made to order, and ships in 3-4 weeks.
We recommend sizing up to the nearest whole size.