How to measure your feet to determine size & width
While there are many benefits to shopping online, one of the drawbacks is making sure you purchase the right size. To increase your likelihood of a perfect fit, we have provided a shoe fit guide.
What you’ll need
2 sheets of paper
- 1—Step down on a piece of paper & trace the outline of your foot. (Measure both feet.)
- 2—Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Write down this number.
- 3—Measure the length of your foot across the widest part of your foot. Write down this number.
- 4—Compare your foot measurements to those on our Length size chart.
- 5—Compare your foot measurement to those on our Width size chart.
A vibe shoe. Every wardrobe needs one, or two. That pair of shoes that is for those "you know what? I am in that kind of mood today" moment. And the Kingsman is a vibe. This hand painted deep colored oxford design is the center of attention that your outfit will compliment, not the other way around. Can you handle the vibe?
Each pair of Kingsman's comes with a cedar wood shoe tree, handcrafted and made-to-order, ships in 10-14 days.